Factors driving the market are increasing disposable income, urbanization, rising concerns about waterborne diseases, and technological advancements
Point-of-entry water treatment systems are installed at main water lines, which are the first entry point of water in a residential or commercial establishment. These systems are witnessing increased adoption owing to growing demand for clean water among the populace. Treating water at the first point of entry whether in a building or a residential complex is increasingly becoming important due to the rising levels of contamination at water sites as well as during the supply. Asia-Pacific exhibits lucrative market opportunities especially in countries such as China and India owing to a large customer base and growing urbanization, according to a new report by Acute Market Reports.
Factors driving the market are increasing disposable income, urbanization, rising concerns about waterborne diseases, and technological advancements. However, factors such as high installation, equipment, and operations cost limit the market growth. The scarcity of clean water in developing countries and depleting freshwater resources create varied opportunities for market growth.
The world point-of-entry water treatment systems market is segmented based on water treatment technology, application, and geography. Various technologies, such as water softening, filtration, reverse osmosis, and disinfection are popular in the market. In the year 2015, the water softening technology dominated the market followed by the water filtration technique. Based on the application, the market is segmented into residential, commercial, and industrial sectors. Geographically, it is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA, along with country-wise split of these regions.
Key players operating in this market are The DOW Chemical Company, Honeywell International Inc., 3M Company, Danaher Corporation, Pentair PLC, Best Water Technology (BWT) AG, Calgon Carbon Corporation, Culligan International, General Electric Company, and Watts Water Technologies, Inc. Product launch and innovation are the primary strategies adopted by the players to increase their market share.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the point-of-entry water treatment systems market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the eminent investment pockets.
- Porters Five Force analysis highlights the potency of the suppliers and buyers along with a competitive scenario of the market, which is likely to facilitate efficient strategic planning.
- The value chain analysis of the industry provides a clear view of key intermediaries involved and elaborates their roles at every stage.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with an impact analysis for the forecast years.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2015 to 2022 is covered to elaborate the market potential.