De Nora will be hosting to discuss how right underdrain choices can contribute to the effectiveness of gravity and deep bed filtration systems. Entitled Don’t Underestimate the Underdrain, the webinar will take place on 10 December 2021 at 10:30am, GMT+8.
Speaking at the webinar is Stanley Shmia, global product manager, filtration and disinfection, De Nora Water Technologies, who will highlight common filter underdrain options, including DE NORA TETRA® filtration LP Block underdrains. Shmia will also share with participants on the underdrain design, and how the GroutGrip and AnchorRite features offer peace of mind for water treatment facilities, with easier maintenance, higher efficiency, and reduced lifecycle cost.
De Nora’s equipment is used for wastewater and potable water applications in municipal and industrial markets. Shmia is a member of the Water Environment Federation, and holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University and a Master’s in Business Administration from Cleveland State University.
Who should attend:
- Municipal water treatment facility managers
- Design & consulting engineers
- Explore different filter underdrain options to meet water quality regulations.
- Discover how choosing the right filter underdrain can bring peace of mind to water treatment facility managers, operators, and design engineers.
- Learn how the design of the DE NORA TETRA® LP BlockTM filter underdrains improve efficiency and reduce maintenance time and cost.
- Take a look at case studies of underdrains in the field.
Stanley Shmia, global product manager, filtration and disinfection, De Nora Water Technologies