The 7th Vietwater and 1st RE & EE Vietnam 2015 Expo & Forum was officially opened today at the Vietnam Exhibition Fair Centre (VEFAC) in Hanoi, Vietnam by H.E. Ms. Phan Thi My Linh , Vice Minister, Ministry of Construction; Mr. Cao Lai Quang , Chairman, Vietnam Water Supply and Sewerage Association and Mr. M. Gandhi , Managing Director ASEAN Business, UBM Asia attracting a full house.
At the Opening Ceremony, H.E. Ms. Phan Thi My Linh stated: “These are big, reputable and meaningful events for water and energy industries in Vietnam . Vietwater 2015 and RE & EE Vietnam 2015 are a great opportunity for professionals to share their valuable experience in management and operation; to introduce their new equipment and to promote business partnerships.”
This event receives support from the Vietnam Water Supply and Sewerage Association (VWSA), Administration of Technical Infrastructure, the Ministry of Construction, and the Southeast Asian Water Utilities Network (SEAWUN) as well as other energy associations such as VECEA, EVBN, ISEA, VAA and ECC. ” I am sure that the Vietwater 2015 Expo and Forum is showcasing the latest technology and equipment towards higher productivity and energy saving. With the technical seminar, attendants can share industrial information, experience and boost the business partnerships, ” said Mr. Cao Lai Quang , Chairman, VWSA.
With total exhibition space of 6,700 sqm, the event gathers 380 local and foreign exhibitors with 11 international pavilions including France , Belgium , Finland , Hungary , Japan , Korea, mainland China , Taiwan , Singapore , Australia and the EU to showcase cutting-edge technologies, innovations and solutions in water supply, sewerage, wastewater treatment, energy efficiency and new and renewable energy sectors. Mr. M.Gandhi emphasizes “We believe that this show creates a true international business platform for industry experts to find many benefits.”
The Vietwater and RE & EE Vietnam 2015 is a comprehensive B2B event for the water and energy industries where domestic and foreign enterprises can meet up, exchange information and establish new partnerships.
The combined event will be open from 9:00am – 5:30pm on 25-26 November and 9:00am – 4:00pm on 27 November at 148 Giang Vo, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam . Admission to the exhibition and seminars is free of charge for all trade visitors.
Highlight of First Day:
• The Official Opening Ceremony by H.E. Ms. Phan Thi My Linh, Vice Minister, Ministry of Construction, Vietnam and our guests of honour, together with distinguished exhibitors, visitors, delegations and media representatives.
• Vietwater – Technical seminar including 10 insightful topics at the Seminar room, Hall A3 -VEFAC.
• The Photo competition with theme “Water for Life 2015” hosted by VWSA
• Exhibitors networking reception.
Highlight of Second Day:
• Vietwater – Technical seminars with 15 topics including EU Water Technologies, Japanese Energy Saving Technologies and Innovative Applications in Water Supply
• RE & EE Vietnam – Conference relating to current regulations and incentives by the Vietnam Government on investment in Energy Efficiency and Conservation
• The EU-Vietnam Business Network – EVBN Conference
Highlight of Third Day:
• Technical seminar with the topic on “Australian Water: Innovation through Adversity” — Australian Water Association