Veolia Water Technologies has launched TERION™ S, a standard single-skid unit combining single pass reverse osmosis (RO) and continuous electrodeionisation (CEDI) to produce high-grade deionised water for laboratory, power, and general industry applications. This new product was developed in house by the company’s internal manufacturing and global logistics platform.
In May 2020, Veolia Water Technologies began to build its TERION RO-CEDI product line by introducing TERION™, which produces deionised water for power applications, in particular for boiler feed and turbine injection. Thanks to its standard design based on European norms, this plug-and-play product is easy to use by maintenance technicians and end-users.
Today, Veolia extends its TERION range and introduces the new TERION S. Smaller but powerful, this standard, single-skid unit combines single-pass reverse osmosis and continuous electrodeionisation to produce high-grade deionised water which meets the highest global lab and industrial standards. Seven models are available covering flow rates from 110 to 4,000 L/h.
The new TERION™ S is a true plug-and-play product, more user-friendly for technicians and customers:
- Easy transportation: all equipment delivered in industrial wood packaging
- Fast commissioning
- User-friendly “lean service”: the instrumentation and valves are at the front of the unit for easy maintenance and operation (no hidden connection)
- RO30 controller: possibility to monitor and control locally with the HMI or remotely via Modbus TCP (only when Aquavista™* is not selected)
The RO-CEDI technology procures high equipment reliability and flexibility through different options:
- Concentrate water pH probe
- CO₂ membrane degasser – sweep mode
- CO₂ membrane degasser – vacuum mode
- AQUAVISTA™*, cloud-based digital solutions for plant performance optimisation