In-Situ has introduced the RDO Blue, its newly-redesigned rugged dissolved oxygen sensor that is tough enough to withstand the harshest environments, yet affordable and easy to use and maintain.
RDO Blue uses an EPA-approved method to accurately measure DO and temperature in freshwater or saltwater environments. Ideal for handheld use or long-term deployment, RDO Blue makes the job easier with:
- A Smart Sensor Cap with stored calibration coefficients.
- A unique three-layer system to provide unmatched chemical and abrasion resistance
- Instant Hydrating Conditioning for accurate reading within 90 seconds of going from dry to wet conditions
- Easy-to-configure Modbus/RS485 interface for easy integration with existing systems
- Solid Ryton construction for enhanced reliability