EDC Environmental Group of Companies (‘EDC’) has announced that international water and chemistry expert Kyle Greene will join EDC to lead its water advisory practice, International Water Advisors (‘IWA’).
Greene has worked globally in water assessment and treatment for over a decade. His specialty is in detailed water chemistry and non-standard water treatment processes, with projects in municipal, industrial, oil and gas, oil sands and environmental reclamation. He has developed many patents and innovative treatment processes balancing cost efficiency and treatment targets.
As part of EDC and under Kyle’s leadership, IWA provides thought leadership and client solutions for:
- Water compatibility for fracking, disposal wells, environmental discharge
- Emulsion treatment methods
- Environmental water compatibility
- Field level water assessment
- Water reuse
- Treatment system evaluation
- Recommended treatment processes for water treatment targets
- Water Business Optimisation
- Water availability analysis
- Chemical treatment optimisation
- Water technology evaluation and commercialisation
Said Greene: “I am excited to join EDC Environmental Group of Companies and to lead IWA. The EDC group brings excellent field services expertise, technical capability, customer relationships, and depth to enhance the customer experience. I look forward to applying my expertise to compliment the EDC group.”
Jeffrey Sundquist, group chief executive added: “We are thrilled that Kyle has decided to join our team. He brings significant expertise, depth and an accomplished international reputation to augment our group of service companies and will provide significant value to our clients.”