De Nora, a multinational leader in sustainable technologies, today announced it will join Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) for the first time since its acquisitions, as the business sets in motion growth plans for Singapore and Asia.
After acquiring several sector companies in 2015, De Nora formed the De Nora Water Technologies division – creating a world renowned brand portfolio including Capital Controls®, TETRA® and ClorTec® as well as novel electrochemical solutions for Zero Liquid Discharge of wastewater treatment.
De Nora has integrated the businesses to form a comprehensive range of disinfection and filtration technologies, and will target to enter the ASEAN S$20 billion water treatment sector. In the region 16 per cent of people in rural areas do not have clean drinking water, and only 15 per cent of wastewater is treated in some countries.
De Nora Global Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer, Luca Buonerba said, “We see enormous potential for our Singapore operations, which dates back to the 80s, and our focus is now on improving water and wastewater quality of the Southeast Asia region. SIWW is the ideal platform for us to showcase our expanded offering and latest technologies with the market to support our ambitious growth plans.”
De Nora Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific, Mr Vincenzo Palma who has worked for the company in Southeast Asia for over 17 years said, “It’s an exciting time to be in the region’s water-tech sector. Increased competition is accelerating development of new localised solutions and technologies.”
He said, “We want to continue playing a leading role, with the sales and servicing of De Nora’s electrochlorination technologies to Singapore Public Utilities Board (PUB) for their water treatment plants.”
De Nora will exhibit their full range of water and wastewater treatment solutions at SIWW from 10-14 July at Booth # B2-P19, with featured products including:
· TETRA® water and wastewater filtration solutions include LP Block dual parallel lateral filter underdrains, which are installed at some of the world’s biggest desalination plants for pre-treatment. The TETRA DeepBed (Denite®) technology has been employed at more than 400 installations worldwide, covering an area of more than 84,000m2 including the world’s biggest Denitrification filter in the USA.
· De Nora SORB® inorganic removal solutions are proven for the removal of a range of parameters including arsenic.
· ClorTec® on-site sodium hypochlorite generators. De Nora is the pioneer of DSA® electrodes and has more than 6,0000 installations globally for brine and seawater electrochlorination including the biggest seawater and municipal brine installations in the world. The new De Nora ClorTec system, showing at SIWW, offers operating advantages for owners including remote monitoring of system performance warranted by De Nora special electrodes.
· Cechlo MS – membrane process electrolyser for the onsite production of chlorine gas and or concentrated sodium hypochlorite. This advanced technology offers one of the lowest power consumption in the market thanks to patented solutions and state of the art De Nora’s DSA® electrodes.
· OEI ozone generators an unequalled 40 years track record in a broad range of ozone applications in the disinfection of potable water and in advanced oxidation processes for the treatment of special industrial wastewater.
· Capital Controls® gas feed disinfection & instrumentation systems, used for more than 50 years around the world. Having invented the all-vacuum chlorinator, now the standard for the market, Capital Controls® is an established and leading market player in gas feed disinfection.
SIWW is a leading biennial water industry event, drawing together stakeholders from Asia and globally to share best practice and showcase latest technologies.