Danfoss suppliers, listen up!
The engineering company has announced that it is embarking on the next step of its digital journey, with the implementation of its newly-improved ERP system.
As part of this implementation, a new system for ordering indirect products and services will be introduced – the MyShop (SAP Ariba). Danfoss has urged its suppliers to follow its requirements for best cooperation:
• All orders from Danfoss must be placed in electronic format in form of a Purchase Order and never by the phone or email
• All order confirmations must be sent to the email, indicated on the purchase order with the Purchase Order number reference
• All invoices to Danfoss must refer to the Purchase order number, indicated on the Purchase Order
• All invoices to Danfoss must be sent to the invoicing e-mail address, indicated on the Purchase Order
• All questions and inquiries must refer to the relevant Danfoss Purchase Order number to ensure efficient communication
These changes will come into effect from 2 November. The company has added that failure to comply with these requirements will lead to a delay in the payment of invoices.