Centrisys/CNP Corporation has announced that it will kick off WEFTEC Connect 2020 with highlights of the latest dewatering and sludge thickening and advanced biosolids treatment technologies. Senior management is available to discuss new technology innovations and service offerings during the virtual event taking place October 5-9.
Attendees will have the opportunity to experience the full Centrisys/CNP portfolio while hearing about the latest innovations and features available for dewatering and sludge thickening decanter centrifuges, nutrient recovery technology: CalPrex™ and MagPrex™, PONDUS thermal hydrolysis, and centrifuge service and repair resources.
Other virtual booth highlights include:
- Live chat discussions with Centrisys/CNP representatives including: President/CEO and centrifuge expert, Michael Kopper; President of CNP and nutrient recovery expert, Gerhard Forstner; and Director of Sales, Josh Gable
- Virtual review and highlights of Centrisys/CNP installations, including Denver’s Metro Wastewater Reclamation District’s Robert W. Hite Treatment Facility and its utilisation of MagPrex™
- Overview of the advanced biosolids treatment portfolio and the treatment efficiencies that have addressed critical factors in wastewater treatment plants and industrial applications
- Videos featuring Centrisys/CNP’s latest innovations and outlook for advanced treatment of biosolids
- Downloadable installation overviews, product specification sheets, nutrient recovery reports, advanced biosolids treatment case studies, and more
“In recent years, we’ve installed industry-leading decanter centrifuge and biosolids treatment technologies that not only address the needs of our customers worldwide, but provide superior efficiencies and cost savings in both municipal and industrial applications,” said Michael Kopper, president and CEO of Centrisys.
“Taking part in this year’s virtual WEFTEC Connect exhibition gives our team an incredible opportunity to show the innovation that spans across our product and service platform and how these advancements have supported, and will continue to support, the unique needs of water and wastewater treatment engineers. We are eager to connect with event attendees and provide valuable resources that will help address their needs.”
Show attendees are encouraged to take part in the opening keynote session taking place on Monday, October 5 at 11:00 am (all times EDT). Centrisys/CNP’s virtual booth will be accessible Monday, October 5 – Thursday, October 9, with opportunities to connect with personnel from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. Exhibitor “Power Hours” take place each day from 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm with live chats, video meetings, and Q&A sessions.