Armstrong Fluid Technology announced that its next technology evolution COMPASS R20-75 circulator is now available in a stainless steel construction.
Designed for use in portable water systems, the new stainless steel model features a dry rotor design as well as the advanced variable speed Design Envelope technology, Armstrong iECMTM motors, and quadratic control to minimise both energy costs and long-term operating costs for homeowners.
The Stainless Steel COMPASS R High-Efficiency Circulator
The innovative quadratic control algorithm offers operating efficiencies that are better than standard variable speed solutions, and even greater system energy savings are possible with the 0-1V dc input signal connection to external systems.
The COMPASS R is a direct performance replacement for nine competing circulator models and a bolt-to-bolt match for many installed circulators.
Other innovative features of the stainless steel COMPASS R circulator include:
• Optimised hydraulics with a high-efficiency dry rotor design
• “Posi-start” technology provides smooth starting and automatic de-blocking
• Onboard control panel for easy selection of the appropriate operations mode and flow
• Release latch for easy adjustment of the display orientation and repairability
• Easy-to-access front-facing terminal block with a large wiring chamber
• Replaceable mechanical seal, and any other circulator part required
• Complies with EEI<0.22, NSF-372
With over 1100 employees worldwide, operating seven manufacturing facilities on three continents, Armstrong Fluid Technology is known around the world as a forerunner and innovator in the design, engineering and manufacturing of intelligent fluid flow equipment. With its expertise in fluid dynamics, heat transfer, variable speed, and demand-based control, Armstrong Fluid Technology leads the fluid systems industry, including HVAC, plumbing, and fire safety in providing the most energy efficient and cost-effective solutions to building professionals and owners around the globe.
*Photo is credited to Armstrong Fluid Technology