From rapid product design through scale-up into efficient manufacturing, users can now deploy the latest release of the PerceptiveAPC v7.2 software to transform their process efficiency.
Perceptive Engineering’s Advanced Process Control suite has already been selected by global blue-chip manufacturers across pharma, CPG, chemicals, nutri sectors and more to provide greater understanding of their processes and to increase operational efficiency.
- An integrated software platform for data capture, analytics, monitoring, control and optimisation
- A unified software suite for off-line development, pilot-plant scale-up, full-scale manufacturing improvement, even in validated manufacturing environments
Focused around the user, the latest release – v7.2 – brings new features, new functionality, and greater ease-of-use.
- The integrated Optimised Experimental Design Platform significantly increases speed of learning while reducing waste of high-value raw materials.
- A newly-designed controller comparison tool allows side-by-side viewing of setpoint and disturbance responses, providing rapid fine-tuning and shorter deployment times.
- Visual mapping of gauge R&R adds confidence in the reliability and validity of physical measurement systems, to reflect critical process data and the impact of quality improvement initiatives.
- The new OPC UA communications interface enables simple data Import/Export and method execution.
- Off-line schemes developed for process intensification can be seamlessly transformed into robust, real-time applications, all within the same suite.
- In-built security lets your team share key information with defined groups or users, wherever and whenever they need it in line with your protocols.
Easily learn how to exploit new features in PerceptiveAPC v7.2 with context-sensitive info panels helping to control the process and access rich datasets.
With everything in one place, PerceptiveAPC provides a user-friendly environment where users can design, test and deploy the strategies to help them excel in their operational goals.