Shortage of freshwater has spurred innovation to find efficient and climate-friendly solutions that turn seawater into fresh, clean water. Reverse osmosis (RO) is one such technology that requires less energy than other desalination techniques.
Danfoss is setting new standards for high-pressure pumps in making freshwater in a sustainable and energy-efficient way.
Typically, water and wastewater treatment processes account for 25-40% of the municipal electricity consumption from its energy-intensive processes and continuous operation cycle. By using AC drives to control the speed of motors in pump, blower, mixer and dewatering applications, Danfoss can help to reduce energy consumption and optimise energy production from wastewater treatment plants.
This May, Danfoss will be hosting a webinar entitled Achieving Energy Efficiency in Desalination, Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants. Danfoss’ regional sales manager – ASEAN region, Vijaykumar Subramaniam, and business development manager – water and wastewater – Asia-Pacific, Glenn Lemoncito, will discuss the distinctive technology of Danfoss Drives, High-pressure Pumps and Energy-recovery Devices(iSave) and share how these systems work coherently in helping plant operators to enhance energy efficiency in the desalination process in water and wastewater plants.
- Discover the latest technology in desalination and wastewater treatment that Danfoss has to provide
- How to reduce your desalination costs with Danfoss’ four core technologies?
- How to reduce energy consumption in the desalination and water treatment process?
- How to achieve an energy-efficient design of desalination and wastewater treatment using high-pressure pumps, drives, energy-recovery devices, and pressure and fluid control devices?
- How to better optimize, control and monitor the performance of the motors of pumps, blowers and mixers?
Who should attend:
- Municipal facility managers
- Design engineers
- Wastewater plant operators
- Process engineers
- Facility owners
Hosted on Zoom, the webinar will take place on 31 May 2022 at 3pm (GMT +8). Click on the button below to register.
About the speakers
Lemoncito has been with Danfoss for more than a decade and is a seasoned professional with more than 20 years’ experience in variable frequency drive (VFD) application and knowledge in the water and wastewater business. With his track record in business development and sales by engaging with different stakeholders of project sales, Lemoncito creates differentiation through the value of a product. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration at IMD Business School in collaboration with Danfoss Management Institute.
Subramaniam has more than 27 years in the water and wastewater industry, spending the majority of his time with OEMs such as Enersave, Veolia, Nalco, Sigma Water and many more. He holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.