The Canadian Shale Water Management 2019 Exhibition and Conference is seeking presentations that are broadly focused on the following key topics:
- Making an economic assessment for shale water management strategies
- Looking for low-cost and low-risk solutions in water treatment, recycling and reuse
- Evaluating the options and making choices in treatment-for-reuse and water-disposal
- New technologies and technical know-how in shale water management operations
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for produced water management
- Operational case studies and developing a successful water management programme
Shale operators and service companies will meet with leading water management experts and key regulators in Calgary, Alberta to explore new cost-effective water treatment, sourcing, disposal and storage solutions for North American shale.