BBA PUMPS: THE NEW BA100K
Introducing the latest 4” dewatering pump set
BBA Pumps announces the launch of the BA100K - a diesel driven 4” solids handling pump - the latest of its in class mobile pump set.
The new BA100K was born from the BBA company philosophy for the lowest cost of ownership and the desire to protect the environment. “The unit guarantees the best pumping performance, combined with the lowest cost of maintenance and minimal exhaust emissions,” said the company.
Best pumping performance
The compact, dry self-priming dewatering and sewage pump has a capacity of over 190 m3/hour (836 US GPM) and a maximum head of 22 mwc (73 ft.). This is not only due to the large free passage of 82 mm (3.23”); the unit is driven by a single-cylinder diesel engine with a calculated maximum fuel consumption of 1.75 litre/hour.
Lowest maintenance cost
The DriveOn® technology allows the service interval for the new BA100K to be increased from 500 operational hours normal for standard engines to 1500 hours, while simplifying processes for changing oil and replacing filters.
Featured characteristics of the DriveOn® Technology include:
• Service interval of 1500 operational hours
• 65% less maintenance to the diesel engine
• 25% savings in engine oil
• Ideal physical working conditions during maintenance
Lowest exhaust emissions
The RF system, an exhaust module developed by BBA, provides the capability to equip the pump with an optional soot filter/catalytic module. Despite the already minimal emissions of the single-cylinder diesel engine, this option reduces the exhaust emission to virtually zero. This gives more flexibility to the end user, allowing the new BA100K pump to be used in more locations, even in towns and city centres with the strictest environmental rules.
• Durable sound attenuated canopy, with a hot-dip galvanized steel frame and composite doors and panels.
• The BA100K pumps up to 110 m3 per litre of fuel.
• The unit is multifunctional – it can be used in a wide range of projects from dewatering to sewer bypass pumping.
• Manufacturer’s standard four year warranty.