Veolia launches SIRION™ Advanced
Veolia,AQUAVISTA,reverse osmosis,innovations,solutions,water treatment,membrane,wastewater treatment
Through Solys, its internal manufacturing and global logistics platform, Veolia Water Technologies (Veolia) is pleased to announce the launch of SIRION™ Advanced. A compact, plug-and-play system which integrates AQUAVISTA™ digital services, SIRION™ Advanced is dedicated to high-quality industrial process water production.
Manufacturing sectors and the power industry require high-purity water and energy-efficient process water production systems. SIRION™ Advanced meets this expectation by removing up to 98% of dissolved inorganics and over 99% of large dissolved organics, colloids and particles.
Suitable for most industrial sectors and reuse projects, SIRION™ Advanced consists of 11 fully standardized models for each required permeate flow, from 100 to 5,000 l/h, with very short delivery lead times.
The new SIRION™ Advanced is a real plug-and-play product, the most user-friendly standard small RO skid available on the market, designed for easy use by service technicians and end-users.
Features and benefits
- Low energy Membranes result in lower operating pressure; cost savings.
- Feed salinity up to 1000 mg/l TDS (NaCl).
- 1 μm pre-filtration included within the unit for membrane protection.
- Dry run monitor; pump protection.
- Concentrate throttling valve for flow adjustment and concentrate recirculation.
- Instrument allocated in frontal control block part for comfortable accessibility and workability.
- Skid-mounted, standardized systems; short lead times, quick installation and start-up.
- CIP connections forwards installed.
- HMI Touchscreen 7” modern interface user friendly. Fully configurable and simple operation, monitoring of pressure, flow rate, conductivity and temperature values.
- AQUAVISTATM compatible
- Data logging
- Comms via Modbus TCP or Aquavista
- OPC Compliant